Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our wedding - the ceremony, part 1

The more I look at our wedding pictures, the more I love them and the more I'm so glad I married my husband! But it is so hard to choose which ones to share. So, I've decided that I have to break up the ceremony pictures because there are just too many I want to show!

I think our photographers did such a great job of capturing emotion; I hope you can get a sense of that from these, to really experience how special the day was. This post covers the start of the ceremony to the point where Gordon and I are standing in front of each other. :)

Love,
e.f.


This is the garden our ceremony was in. I loved having the ceremony in more a circle - it really felt so much more intimate.


The handsome groomsmen. Top left: Gordon's little brother. Top right: my brother. Bottom left: Gordon's older brother. Bottom right: the best man.


My gorgeous bridesmaids. I told them I want short, black dresses (not strapless) and beyond that, they could pick whatever they wanted. I love how it all looks together! Right: maid of honor and best friend.



Here he comes! :)



Moms. :)



Our ADORABLE flower girls!


I entered from the house (as did our whole bridal party) by myself and with my veil down, then met my dad at the end of the staircase. He lifted my veil back, gave me a kiss, and we continued to the garden together.


My veil kept getting caught on the pebbles, so we just picked up the veil and carried it. Definitely not planned but c'est la vie. :)


I love these. When he first saw me. :)


Seeing each other.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)