Monday, May 16, 2011

And another one bites the dust

I know I haven't posted in so long, but quickly...

We had our first guy from UJ get baptized! It's very exciting! His name Eduard and he's a third year. Here are some pictures. =)








All the kidies watching.











UJ



17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.
-2 Cor.5:17-18

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth... i have JUST discovered your blog and it has been so wonderful and inspiring to read. You are so eloquent in your writing and I love reading about your thoughts and how they connect back to God. It has definitely made my lunch break far more interesting! I am so happy we get to hear about this adventure..it has been deeply moving to read each entry. It makes me want to go back to Africa so bad! Keep up the postings! Love, Katelynn

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. :)