Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer (or winter) holidays - depends where you live

Hello woooorld!!

What an eventful two weeks it has been! I had not at all planned on not blogging for this long. My family came to visit and on the day they were supposed to leave, two of them decided to stay another week! That was wonderful, although it didn't allow much time for blogging; and then literally 12 hours after my family was all gone, I headed off to a town outside of Durban for a week holiday! And there was no internet there.

So, here I am again. And with lots to tell you about and show you! Forthcoming topics include: a bike tour of Soweto, family adventures, Michelle Obama!, Kruger Park (again), Apartheid Museum, a baptism!, and my (sort of) beach holiday! Get ready for lots of posts, guys! There are a few teasers below.

What have you all been up to? Fabulous summer activities I'm sure! Tell me about them. :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)