Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One month

Omg, it's been a month. I knew I was slacking terribly here, but I had no idea it was that bad! I'm sorry! I'm still trying to find a balance between work and life...meaning: a balance between doing things after work but still needing to go to bed early and have some time to relax. Most of the time I've ended up wearing myself out. This is honestly the first night in weeks where I did nothing after work but come home and do whatever I want; which has included cleaning my room, uploading pictures, trying to figure out to do my taxes (if you live abroad you automatically get an extension! woohoo! Just in case you were wondering why I'm still doing them after 15 April), and blogging.

Here are a few pictures from the past month. None of them are edited (which I try to always do)...another reflection of how busy my life has been...but I am slowly working my way to normalcy and doing the things I love to do (ie: blogging). There's a lot of boyfriend here, hope that's ok with you. I do love him a lot. :)




Boyfriend and I went and saw Phantom of the Opera together; this was my outfit. 


My surprise birthday breakfast! I really was completely surprised! 


Girls movie night for my birthday. And, I have bangs! (kind of)


I do love trees.

Boyfriend's birthday braai (aka, an African bbq).


My outfit:
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Banana Republic (on an amazing sale!)
Boots: South African boutique
Boyfriend: just adorable, as always.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)