Monday, July 22, 2013

Thank you!



I know it's been a while, but first off I have to say: I love you! Yes, you! My reader(s)!

Hubby and I just got back from visiting my family in the US for three weeks and we had the most wonderful, encouraging, inspiring, refreshing time! One of the many things that was so encouraging was that I had a number of you tell me that you love reading this blog. I know that probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but it actually means a lot.

I love when life reminds you that life is still so good...ok, it's not life, it's God - God reminding you through little or big things that life is really good. It doesn't always feel that way and maybe sometimes it's actually not, but more often than not, there is so much more good around us and in us than we see.

So, thanks for reading. Thanks for enjoying something I love doing so much and inspiring me to work harder at it. :)

Here's a short teaser of our trip, until next time.

Love,
ef

Friends!


Family!

Practically family!







And something I can't wait to tell you about!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)