Monday, February 3, 2014

A very soggy Monday morning


Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a bit drizzly at times, but we woke up to a torrential downpour this morning. On my way to work (which I often hope, in vain, will be cancelled due to any sudden extreme weather), I found myself praying multiple times that the rising waters would not touch the bottom of my car. I don't think you can see it too well, but in the picture above, the truck is driving through about three inches of water. Thankfully, I made it just fine!
Gumption is still in the process of receiving a make over, so I'll be back in exactly one week. Thanks for being so patient! I can't wait to reveal the new look. :)

Hope your Monday morning is much drier than mine!

The traffic stretched all the way up and behind the hill, for well over a mile or two (maybe three?). Thankfully, I was driving in the opposite direction.  



The other thing that happened this morning. Neither would admit to who started this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)