Monday, June 6, 2011

One by one (including updates)

Hello world!

I am so behind in my blogging that it's not even funny. I promise to catch you up on lots of details very, very soon, but I will quickly post the biggest update.

We had another guy get baptized at UJ! Hennie. He is such a sweetie, and was actually just met by a random invitation to our bible discussion. So now our UJ group is eight! Alicia, Siba, Gordon, Christian, Eduard, Hennie, An, and myself. Here are pictures. =)   (oh, and it was 40 degrees F that night.)


Sharing about Hennie

Presenting the biltong ;) (For those of you who don't know what biltong is, it's basically like beef jerky...Although South Africans would be offended that I compare it to that.)

Praying





Yay!


Now quick, get out!









Hennie and his sister


UJ

1 comment:

Talk to me. :)