Friday, January 27, 2012

The first of many

There are many things to write about from the past few months in my life; but before I really get into that stuff, I want to post something that I plan to make a regular feature here - clothes!

I love making fabulous outfits, especially using the same old stuff I've had in my closet for a while and doing new and exciting things with them. The one featured here is what I wore for my day in Madrid. So I know this may be a little different for some of my readers, but I'm going to be changing/adding a few things to "Something slightly resembling gumption" that I love writing about; be ready. I think you'll like them. :)


Pea coat: H&M


Boots: Boutique in South Africa
Jeans: Delia's
Top: Gap
Scarf: Own; bought from a street vendor in Turkey
Headband: Etsy! (see below)


I love the colors on this scarf (the other side is a solid black!) and the gold buttons on the top.


Ring: family heirloom
Bracelet: from the bf


Buy this here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)