Friday, August 3, 2012

Wedding website



It took a while to get all the writing and pictures together, but here is our wedding website! I decided I'm not going to post much about our wedding until after we're married, to keep things a suprise. :) And I already told Gordon that one of my post-wedding-day goals is to get serious about the blogging. I admitted that right now, it's just really hard. Between working all day, planning a wedding, and other activities, I really am not/cannot put in the effort I want to here. But I will after. :) (That is not to say I won't blog while we're engaged, but I'm not making any promises to be incredibly consistent.)

In the mean time, please check out our website. Any wedding tips, suggetions, ideas to share?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)