Monday, January 21, 2013

Our wedding - first look

Well, our "first look" wasn't quite a "look". I wanted a picture before the wedding with both of us in it and holding hands, but without seeing each other. Our photographer searched the venue for the perfect spot and I loved what she came up with! It shows off the venue nicely, but mostly, it was one of my favorite moments of the day!
Gordon and I decided not to even talk throughout the day while we were getting ready and spending time with our bridal party, so it was so wonderful to just hold his hand for a minute and hear his voice. Reassuring, calming, exciting are all words that described the moment. We both said "I love you" a couple times and "see you soon!" It was the perfect thing to do just before walking down the isle. I love how the pictures capture the excitement and eagerness in our faces. Really, it was one of my favorite moments in the day.

Love,
e.f.
















I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)