Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome to town

Over the past month or so, I've been discovering downtown Johannesburg like I've never seen it before. I first wrote about town here - and explained what is wrong with downtown at the moment; but how I found a diamond in the rough. Again, I mentioned town here, after yet another fabulous downtown discovery.

As I have boldly ventured into downtown Johannesburg more and more, I have also taken note of what fantastic architecture and art there is! I wanted to share some of the photos I've taken of this. Hopefully, as more and more of downtown Joburg is refurbished and rejuvenated, we will see more and more great pieces of art and history.

Come visit and I'll show you around!

Love,
EF








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)