Monday, August 11, 2014

Back from Alaska!



We just got back (this past Saturday) from the most lovely holiday in ALASKA! It was amazing. Truly, it's one of those places that is so utterly breathtaking and unique that you really feel like you're in another world. We took a seven day cruise that stopped in three different Alaskan cities, with one stop in British Columbia. Hubby and I are so ready to move there! (Ok, not actually. Cross-continent was enough for a while.) Here are a few photos if you're interested. I can't wait to share more!

What have you been up to? I can't believe summer (and winter for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere) is almost over! Any last minute plans?

Oh, and the most exciting thing happened just before we started our cruise: I got a call for an interview! :)


Walkin' around Seattle.



Movies under the Alaskan night sky.



Helicopter rides to glaciers, with my little brother.







 Wild salmon heading upstream. 











 So much glacier!



 Stunning, stunning Victoria!



The family selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)