Monday, April 18, 2011

Snapshots

I have always loved taking pictures. Always. Love(d). For my birthday two years ago, I received quite a fabulous camera, and it was for adventures like this that I wanted that camera. I've taken lots of pictures since I've been here, but I wanted to start writing posts dedicated to just a few snap shots. So, in this first photography posting, I wanted to feature three photos. I have yet to meet someone here in SA that has a dryer; everyone hang dries their clothes. This was definitely new for me and something I wanted to document. Simply put, I just thought the clothes hanging there in the sunlight were rather pretty. The first photo captures that and the next two are just two of my favorites so far.

Hope you like them. There will be more to come! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)