Friday, March 28, 2014

True Tales of Gumption - The 30




Today's true tale of gumption is actually 30 tales.




At the beginning of the year, Forbes published a report about 30 social entreprenuers under 30  and what they're doing. It's pretty impressive - and intimidating. But, inspiring. Talia Leman knocked me off my chair - she raised $10 million at the age of 10! And I love Seth Maxwell's Thirst Project. Clean water is something I totally take for granted, especially since I'm part camel.

Reading these kinds of things always makes me feel a mix of "I'm in my mid-20s and what have I done with myself?!" but also, "It's not too late! What am I going to do?"

Which people/organizations most interest you? Do you have any cool projects you're apart of or have started? I'd love to hear.

Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)