Monday, March 31, 2014

An autumn type of Monday



Happy Monday:)

Hope you had a lovely weekend. It has started feeling so much like autumn around here! I'm sure for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere who have been seeing snow for months, that sounds revolting. But it is such a refreshing change here! And even though every autumn and winter in South Africa I end up having a day where my internal holiday clock is confused and all I want to do is eat pumpkin bread and watch Runaway Bride, or (if it's really cold) watch Elf and listen to Christmas music, I do love autumn, anytime of the year.

What did you do this weekend? Ours was filled with local markets, an Indian festival (with nothing too great except some really inexpensive Mac make up!), and Captain America. It was surprisingly delightful.

The photo above and below is of the same tree that I park in front of at work. I took the top one last week and the one below, this morning. Look at the leaves! So fun!

Have a wonderful day!

xo


1 comment:

Talk to me. :)