Friday, July 25, 2014

Have a wonderful weekend!



What are you up to this weekend? Our weekend consists of job hunting (that will be an "always" until we have one) but also getting ready for our upcoming family holiday to Alaska! We leave one week from today and are so excited!

Here are some links from around the webs and some photos from the week.

Have a great one! :)



10 Things You Need to Know About Social Media that truly are helpful. I feel slightly hypocritical for posting this when I haven't been staying the course lately, but overall, I try to stick to most of these.

I loved this home tour! Until we're settled in our own place, I'm just saving every great home idea I see!

My husband just about peed his pants when he saw this parody. I'm really not that bad.

Traveling on the Schooner Heritage sounds amazing! I'm dying to go now. Discovered this on one of my favorite weekly reads, From China Village.



Peanut Butter, Marshmallow Fluff (gluten free) cookies from Dessert for Two



Found that wood thing in the garage, my grandparents old lamp, and some white, cotton napkins...and I had myself a night stand! I love it.


We'll be here in a week! Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)