Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What Steve Jobs didn't let his kids use...



This may or may not come as a surprise to you, but Steve Jobs didn't let his kids use Apple products very much. In fact, in late 2010, Jobs said his kids had never used an iPad! You can read more about it here and here.

What do you think?

I think most people would agree that everyone uses electronics far too much, but to hear that the creator of the device that I am currently typing on (and the smaller one that is playing music right next to me) limited the use of these greatly, really changes my perspective. At the same time, how could I cut back my usage? Yes, not be on the phone when I'm talking to people...but aside from that, our society is so technology based that I'm not sure how those of us wanting to cut some tech devices out could keep up.

How much do you use your phone/computer/tablet/etc? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)