Thursday, February 9, 2012

Behind



I love travel. I love everything to do with it: packing, flying, shopping, learning, eating, seeing, hearing, smelling, doing. I don't know what it is, but I could never get enough of visiting other countries. In the past few years, I realized that one my most favorite things to do for travel gifts is use pictures that I personally have taken from my adventures. It's personal, unique and allows me to ever better my photography skills. LonelyPlanet is an excellent travel website that holds a photo competition each week based on a different theme. I just loved the picture above which was the winner for the theme "behind". Quite a different interpretation than what I would have thought of. If you want to participate, click here.

What are some of your favorite travel photos?

Also, LonelyPlanet is also doing a really easy and exciting contest to win a trip to Morocco! I'm so in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)