Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I know and don't know

I know I love God.

I know I want to be a better disciple of Jesus.
I know I love my husband. So much.
I don’t know what I want to do for a living.
I don’t yet know how to balance marriage and everything else in my life.
I know I want to keep being adventurous.
I know I want to move back to the US and then again to another country, one day.
I know some more money in our bank account would be really helpful.
I don’t know where that money could come from.
I know I need to pray more.
I know I want to hear what God is telling me he has planned for my life.
I know I miss my family  - so much sometimes that I don’t know how I can keep living so far away.
I know I want to keep making other disciples of Jesus.
I don’t know where I’m going to be this time next year.
I know I’m going to be 25 next month.
I know God loves me, my husband loves me, and my end goal is heaven.
I don’t know what heaven will be like, but I know there is nothing else better to pursue in life.
I know that God knows everything that will happen in my life today, tomorrow, and until the end of my time.
And I know that I can trust Him and rejoice in the hope and unconditional love he shows me, and promises to show me, forever. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)