Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Weekend!




Wait, it's Thursday.

But here in South Africa, today ends the week and starts our four day, Easter weekend! Hooray! And hubby and I are going down to Durban for a little holiday! We are so looking forward to road tripping together, being at the beach (particularly, the one we got engaged on!), visiting good friends, and just having a break from busy life.

What are you up to this weekend? I hope enjoying the crisp, autumn weather (in the Southern Hemisphere) and the warming, spring weather (in the Northern Hemisphere). 

I'll be back on Monday with some fabulous things to share. Have a very happy weekend - wherever you are, whatever you're doing. :)

Love,
Ellie 


And PS -



That picture is from some local construction: watch out for the rumble strips? I have since learned what rumble strips are, but it’s still a weird sign. TIA. 
(Btw, driving last week was NUTS! On Monday, it took me THREE hours to get to work [it normally takes me 30/40 minutes] because of an accident; Wednesday brought about taxi strikes and violence [literally, the radio said, “there is taxi violence in the Fourways area”]…it only took me an hour and half to get to work that day. So, bring on the long weekend!


// Top image from Kinfolk //

1 comment:

Talk to me. :)