Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can I share a secret with you?



Ok, well maybe it's not a secret...I don't know, I've been out of the US for a while now.

But I recently discovered the most wonderful stationery, decor, etc store here in SA! It's actually Australian but they're branching out to Asia and the US.







Omg, I literally have to practice incredible restraint when I go in, and no matter how much restraint I have, I always come out with something else I didn't plan to buy. And their prices are great! 

Makes this your next stop for journals, home decor, stationary, or just whatever cool thing you find on their website. Really, you'll be hooked. 

Here are just a few of things I would buy if I had some extra money right now. What would you pick?

Love,
ef
This journal. 
This chalk paint.




These pillows.



These tote bags.

1 comment:

Talk to me. :)