Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Pic from one of my favorite blogs...about Ireland!


Happy Friday everyone! I couldn't be more thrilled that the weekend is here again!

What are you up to this weekend? Tonight, husband and I are hopefully watching my brother's star performance in the musical Hairspray via Skype. And as Monday is G's birthday, I have a surprise for him this weekend that I will post about next week. :)

Here are some fun and thought-provoking things I've found around the web this week.

Love,
ef


I'm totally not into the zombie phenomenon right now but doesn't this movie look so good?!




An interesting opinion on addiction. What do you think?


I constantly want to get married again - it was so fun! It's stuff like this that spur that desire further. Maybe I'll just have to throw a party so I can use them.


One of my favorite food blogs who's recipes look divine but terrifying!


Husband and I got to see this musical last night - for free! Such a great show and wonderful date!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)