Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!









Happy (early) Mother's Day to the moms in my life - My mother, my mom-in-law, and my South African mom:) - and to all the moms out there! There have been many more women over the years who have held this role in my life, and I am forever indebted to them for their love, support, and guidance. I feel so blessed to have had and to continue having mature, godly, kind, and selfless women in my life, in every stage. I surely would not be where I am or even half functioning if it were not for the them.

Every Mother's Day, people talk about how much moms to do - the time and energy spent, money and sleep sacrificed, the cleanliness (with little kids...hopefully just young kids:) and time for yourself that they often give up. But as I get older, I see it so much more. THANK YOU for all that you do.

And for those of you who can't be with your mom today - for whatever reason - I hope you can remember wonderful, loving times with your mom and love up on another mom today. :)

xo,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)