Monday, May 5, 2014

What are the most classic American movies?


I recently watched "The Sandlot" with my hubby and our friends, Jacques and Laura. By coincidence, Laura is also American and Jacques is also South African, like my hubs. Neither of the husbands had seen the movie and needless to say, they both loved it. Laura and I were in total Americana nostalgia for s'mores, the Fourth of July, and our summers as kids. We both agreed that "The Sandlot" is one of America's classic movies; hence, the guys needed to see it.

But that got me thinking: what are some other American classics in your book? If we needed to show some more South Africans the best American films, what would they be? These are some others I came up with:












These are just a few...help me out! I know there are tons more. And why are half of these Christmas movies?

Hope your week is off to a great start! :)

xo,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)