Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday



Hi all,

How was your weekend? Do anything fun? I spent a large majority of mine doing some calligraphy for my job...it was highly stressful but super satisfying once I finished. You can see a sample below.

Between that and moving to-do's (visiting with people, selling furniture, etc.), life seems a bit of a blur and slightly exhausting. Every weekend, I've been wanting to do a "practice pack" and every weekend something a lot comes up that forces me to push the packing to the next weekend. I'm undoubtedly planning to do it this coming weekend, but we'll see what happens.
But despite all the seemingly craziness, we are still so excited and so looking forward to starting our new life in the US.

Lots of Joburg things coming to the blog this week. :)

xo,
Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)