Thursday, May 15, 2014

Too. Much. Basset.







I have a confession. Sometimes I purposely torment my heart by looking at pictures of basset hounds that are up for adoption.

I know. I'm nuts.

But they are just so cute and floppy and I love them! This is where my parents got their basset hound, Heath, from. And on occasion, I have been known to browse through that website...I don't know why I do it to myself...and try to convince my husband that we need another one. (And I don't even live in the same country!) Just wait till we're living in the US again. This is our basset hound, Rolo:


He is just the best.


So, if you're looking for something to torment your heart with too or just feel happy (somehow, basset pictures work both ways), I'm sure this will do it for you. You can see the girls that are available here, the boys here, and the pairs here. And if you're in the Sunshine State and are able to adopt one, even better!

xo,
Ellie

PS - Every year, they have a big basset party! After the Basset Waddle (as it's called), the website is full of mass amounts of photos of bassets...IN COSTUMES! Like the one below. Seriously, I can't take.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)